Wednesday, 10 July 2013

“The school staff has discussed and come to a decision to make you the head boy of our school.” Said the Principal.

“Wow, I don’t know what to say.” Kevin said astonished.

“Well if you want to accept, then a yes would do. So do want to accept?” asked the Principal.

“Well absolutely. Thank you. I am really grateful.” Answered Kevin joyfully.

“Go to Vashali ma’am. She’ll explain your work and you’ll be needing to give a speech on Monday’s assembly.” The Principal said pointing towards the door.

“Sure, thank you very much.” Said Kevin getting up moving towards the door.

Strange shiver was flowing up and down Kevin’s body. Finally seeing his dream coming true must have caused it. He loved his school and the people in it. Whether it were teachers, students, or workers everyone was fond of Kevin and he was fond of them as well. He was shown love due to being an orphan.

So, Kevin headed towards the teacher' lounge. He knocked and peaked through the door. Seeing Vashali ma’am he asked “may I come in ma’am.”

“Yes, please do.” Answered Vashali ma’am.

Kevin sat in the chair kept in front of ma’am. With extreme excitement in his eyes.
Seeing his excitement Vashali ma’am said “Congratulations Kevin. How does it feel?”

“Really, really great.” Replied Kevin.

“Well I can see the excitement shining in your eyes.” Said Vashali ma’am.

“Is it? Asked Kevin. “Wow, it’s that visible”

“Well, I am glad you were selected. You seemed the most appropriate choice amongst them all.” Said Vashali ma’am. “I am very sure you will make us proud.”

“Yes, ma’am I surely will.” Replied Kevin. “So, ma’am the Principal said that you’ll tell me my work.”

“Well I presume you know most of what you have to do. So, I don’t have to explain it. Here’s a file. It has all the important information. Give it a read today.” Said Vashali ma’am.

“Yes, ma’am.” Replied Kevin “So is this all?”

“Yes, that’s all. You can go to your class now.” Said Vashali ma’am. “And remember you have to prepare a speech for tomorrow.”

“Yes ma’am” Kevin replied leaving the room. “Thank you.”

Kevin had never felt this excited in school. He walked towards the corridor where he saw Ayush waiting for him.

“Hey headboy” Ayush called out with a grin.

“Yes vice headboy” exclaimed Kevin.

“Really? When did that happen?” Ayush enquired.

“Hmm…now. I being the headboy get to choose my sub-ordinate. But some other big is going down. Something that has to be stopped using this power.” Kevin answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment